REACH the sophisticated end of the GLBT market when you advertise in The Gay & Lesbian Review!
Our readers are the travelers, investors, art lovers, theater-goers of the gay & lesbian world. Your ad will be seen by over 25,000 gays & lesbians!
Since 1994, The G&LR has been framing the discussion on the big questions about GLBT life and liberation. And its been rewarded with a loyal, steadily growing readership that looks forward to each new issue and then devours it from cover to cover.
The GLR Brochure
Click here for a Pdf version of The GLR‘s brochure which includes our rates, specs, and info about The GLR readership.
Annual discounted rate is per ad for 6 consecutive Issues.
For more info, email: email@example.com. Or call: 617-421-0082.
REASONS TO ADVERTISE IN THE GLREVIEW
- The G&LR is the most attractive place for companies wanting to reach the high end of the gay market.
- Readers will act. 65% report that they respond to ads that they see in The G&LR.
- More cost-effective than ever. Rates have remained stable for the past several years.
- Loyal readership: 11,000 per issue, of which about 80% are subscribers; 25% are distributed to bookstores, including Barnes & Noble.
- Highly educated and affluent readership.
(see Readers’ Survey)
- Long shelf life. Published bimonthly, so each issue stays current for two months.
- Complimentary logo with a link to your website on www.glreview.org. Plus exposure in the Digital Edition of The G&LR.
Click here for the 2020 Reservation & Copy Deadlines.
*All in full color*
Files in PDF preferred. Other standard formats accepted such as TIF and JPG. For PDF files, all fonts and graphics should be embedded.
At least 300 DPI for scanned images.
System / Color Modes
• For B&W images, save in “grayscale” mode (not a color system).
• For color imges, use CMYK for best results. (other systems will be converted to CMYK.)
For More Info: