REACH the sophisticated LGBT market when you
advertise in The Gay & Lesbian Review!
Your ad will be seen by over 25,000 gays & lesbians: the book readers, travelers, investors, art lovers, and theater-goers of the gay & lesbian world.
Since 1994, The G&LR has been framing the discussion on the big questions about GLBT life and liberation. And its been rewarded with a loyal, steadily growing readership that looks forward to each new issue and then devours it from cover to cover.
WHY ADVERTISE IN THE G&LR?
- The G&LR is the most attractive place for companies wanting to reach the high end of the gay market.
- Readers will act:
- 61% of G&LR readers responded to an ad they saw in the magazine (with a purchase or inquiry) at least once or twice a month, and 44% a couple of times a year
- 80% of readers bought a book(s) that they saw advertised in The G&LR 2 or more times.
- More cost-effective than ever: Rates have remained stable for the past several years.
- Loyal readership: 10,000 per issue, of which about 80% are subscribers; 20% are distributed to bookstores, including Barnes & Noble.
- Highly educated and affluent readership: 24% have a Bachelors degree and 66% advanced degree
- Long shelf life: Published bimonthly, so each issue stays current for two months.
- Exposure in the Digital Edition of The G&LR for no additional charge.
The GLR Brochure
Click here for a Pdf version of The GLR‘s brochure which includes our rates, specs, and info about The GLR and its readership. Annual discounted rate is per ad for 6 consecutive Issues.
*All in full color*
Files in PDF preferred. Other standard formats accepted such as TIF and JPG. For PDF files, all fonts and graphics should be embedded.
At least 300 DPI for scanned images.
System / Color Modes
• For B&W images, save in “grayscale” mode (not a color system).
• For color imges, use CMYK for best results. (other systems will be converted to CMYK.)
Click here for 2023 Reservation & Copy Deadlines.
For More Info
Or to reserve an ad, email Stephen.Hemrick@glreview.org. Or call: 617-421-0082.