Two weeks ago, the Supreme Court decided in a 5-4 vote to allow a federal ban on transgender people serving in the military to proceed. The question I…More
From the G&LR's Blog
- Ex-Gay Leader Erased
- What Does Transgenderism Have to Do With Patriotism?
- Rent for the Millions
- Deep Learning
- Intro to Part IV: Stonewall’s Legacy
- Intro to Part III: After Stonewall: Liberation and Libido
- Healthcare Barriers for the LGBTQ Community
- Intro to Part II: The Revolution Began on the Left Coast
- Intro to Part 1: Stonewall’s Challenge to Historiography
- The G&LR is Turning 25!