FOR MORE THAN THREE DECADES, John Manuel-Andriote has been a critical voice on hiv-aids in such periodicals as The Advocate and The Washington Post. In 1999, he published Victory Deferred:…More
From the G&LR's Blog
- Ex-Gay Leader Erased
- What Does Transgenderism Have to Do With Patriotism?
- Rent for the Millions
- Deep Learning
- Intro to Part IV: Stonewall’s Legacy
- Intro to Part III: After Stonewall: Liberation and Libido
- Healthcare Barriers for the LGBTQ Community
- Intro to Part II: The Revolution Began on the Left Coast
- Intro to Part 1: Stonewall’s Challenge to Historiography
- The G&LR is Turning 25!