The origins of Utah are rooted in queerness. When Brigham Young led about half of the Mormon Church membership across the Mexican border illegally in 1847, he and other…More
From the G&LR's Blog
- The G&LR is Turning 25!
- “Queer” Is a Word of Many Meanings
- Why We Need a National Museum of LGBT History and Culture
- The Administration Is Trying to Crush the Trans Community
- Recovery, Relationship, Relapse — a New Off-Broadway Show
- Bert ♥ Ernie
- What Every Queer Person Should Know About Utah
- LGBTQ Students and College Affordability Under the PROSPER Act
- A Conversation with BOYSTOWN Creator Jake Biondi
- Shake It!